Department of Defense Grant Application
The Occupational Health and Safety department issues the Certificate of Environmental Compliance for DOD Grant Applications. For OH&S to do this in a timely manner please contact Jackie Rhinehart within two (2) weeks before proposal deadline, and have the following information prepared for review.
- Names of all people working on this grant
- Location this activity will take place
- E-mail the Certificate of Environmental Compliance as a Word Doc.
- Example Proposal Safety Plan
- Proposal Safety Plan (DOD Form)
- PI Assurance (DOD Form)
- CEC Form
- Grants and Contracts Checklist (UK Form)
The final step will be a lab inspection. This inspection will include a review of your lab specific Chemical Hygiene Plan as well the physical space the research is to be conducted.
Other information of interest:
Facility Safety Plan. An organization wide plan has been submitted by the University of Kentucky. See here for approval information.