- Follow General Precautions for working with radioactive material.
- Dosimetry is not required when handling S-35.
- Most research involving S-35 may be performed on a laboratory bench.
- Shielding is not required.
- Use GM detector with pancake probe or liquid scintillation detector to monitor for contamination.
- Urinalysis is required within 24 hours after working with 100 mCi or greater of S-35.
- Dispose of radioactive waste in accordance with requirements in Appendix G of the Radiation Safety Manual.
H-3, C-14, S-35, P-32, I-125, Cr-51, Tc-99m, P-33