Welcome to the University of Kentucky's Environmental Health And Safety Division. UK safety begins with you!
The EHS Division supports the University's teaching, research, and public service mission by promoting a safe, healthful, clean, and accessible campus environment.
The Division's programs are intended to provide safe and healthy conditions for work and study, protect the environment, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. The Division serves the University community by providing technical services, education and training, periodic audits, and compliance assistance.
- National Biosafety Stewardship Month
- Occupational Health and Safety Program for Animal Handlers
- Utility Cart Training
- CSB Investigation into Recent Academic Lab Accidents
- Automated External Defibrillator Use
- Chematix Chemical and Waste Management System
- High Schoolers in UK Laboratories Program
- Laboratory Safety Refresher Training