Welcome to the University of Kentucky's Environmental Health And Safety Division. UK safety begins with you!
The EHS Division supports the University's teaching, research, and public service mission by promoting a safe, healthful, clean, and accessible campus environment.
The Division's programs are intended to provide safe and healthy conditions for work and study, protect the environment, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. The Division serves the University community by providing technical services, education and training, periodic audits, and compliance assistance.
Coming soon: New radiation waste and inventory system.
Wildcats Walk Safely! Be a Safe Pedestrian at UK
- SASP SOP for Researchers
- SASP Process Flowchart for Researchers
- SASP Training for Researchers
- SASP Training for DLAR personnel
a new location. Make sure to update your bookmarks!
- Researchers DEA Controlled Substance Guide
- Heat Awareness
- Zika Virus
- Occupational Health and Safety Program for Animal Handlers
- Utility Cart Training
- CSB Investigation into Recent Academic Lab Accidents
- Automated External Defibrillator Use
- Chematix Chemical and Waste Management System
- HERO (Hazard Education, Recording, and Observation) Application
- High Schoolers in UK Laboratories Program